Island Exodus 7 SOLD OUT
If you would like to be added to the wait list, please register with Island Gigs. It is very likely that some additional rooms will become available so if you are contacted be prepared to pay your deposit.July 15, 2015
Island Exodus 7 On Sale Now
Rooms for Island Exodus 7 are now on sale for everyone. We look forward to seeing you all in Jamaica!July 8, 2015
Island Exodus 7: On Sale Information
Returning Island Exodus-ers will be able to book rooms beginning Monday, July 13 at 10a EDT. These "Repeat Mule-fenders" will receive an email this Friday with a unique code which will be needed to book on the 13th (and until the general on-sale). The general on-sale will be Wednesday, July 15th at 10a EDT.May 21, 2015
Island Exodus 7: Save The Date
Gov't Mule's Island Exodus returns January 15-19, 2016. After 6 incredible years in Negril, Island Exodus 7 will move to The Jewel Paradise Cove Resort in Runaway Bay, Jamaica - ranked by Trip Advisor as the #1 resort in Runaway Bay.
Stay tuned for more information, including what other bands and artists will be joining Gov't Mule in Jamaica and on-sale information.
Hello Island Exodus-ers!
We wanted to reach out to you, the "Repeat Mule-fenders," who have been a huge part of Island Exodus since it started, and let you guys be the first to know that Island Exodus 7 will take place January 15 -19, 2016 at The Jewel Paradise Cove in Runaway Bay, Jamaica.
As may of you know, The Grand Lido Resort in Negril, our home for the first 6 Island Exoduses, recently announced that it would be closing to undertake a long-needed renovation. This project will take close to 2 years and when its finished, its possible that the new resort will choose not to have concert events like ours. While we were sad to find out that we would not be able to return, we also welcomed the opportunity to move Island Exodus to a new home.
We've talked to many of you over the years and asked your opinion on moving and many of you welcomed the idea of going to a new place, while some of you liked the familiarity of the Grand Lido and had an "if its not broke, why fix it" attitude. Now, we welcome the opportunity to do both...We're moving to a new, nicer resort which will give us the chance to present the Island Exodus event we all know and love but in a better fashion!
We will be working to improve the Island Exodus experience, but we aren't looking to change or reinvent it. The location may be different but the things we all love about IE will stay the same. The stage will still be on the beach, there will still be late-nite bonfires with delicious local food, the new resort also has a Japanese Habachi restaurant... And, yes, Bigga will be there. As far as the new, improved experience at JPC, we're looking forward to a resort with 3 big pools, a water slide, swim up bars and pool concierge service in addition to its nice stretch of beach, new restaurant options and renovated rooms!
We hope you'll join us on the next phase of the Island Exodus adventure this coming January in Runaway Bay. Stay tuned for more info, which we'll have to you real soon!
Gov't Mule, Hard Head Management & Island Gigs
January 15th-19th, 2016
Jewel Paradise Cove
Runaway Bay, Jamaica
Gov't Mule is proud to announce the 7th annual edition of their Island Exodus destination event. Island Exodus 7 will take place January 15-19, 2016 in Runaway Bay, Jamaica at The Jewel Paradise Cove Resort, which was recently named one of Trip Advisor's Top 25 All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean. Spend your days in the sun and your nights in the sand with epic beachfront concerts each night. Gov't Mule will play 3 2-set shows and Warren Haynes will perform "solo" one night. We're thrilled to be bringing John Scofield to Jamaica to join Mule during 2 of their shows for their famed "Sco-Mule" collaboration. In addition, we'll have Jackie Greene & his band, performing 3 times. Ron Holloway will return for his 6th Island Exodus, while Alecia Chakour (Warren Haynes Band, Tedeschi Trucks Band, Lettuce) will be making her first trip with us to Jamaica.
Traditionally, many of those attending like to add a day to the front of their trip and come in a day early to ease in to their adventure and spend an extra day in paradise. Here's another reason to come in early: Medeski, Martin & Wood will be performing an "Exodus Eve" show at the resort on Thursday January 14th!
Returning Island Exodus-ers will be able to book rooms beginning Monday July 13 at 10a EDT. These "Repeat Mule-fenders" will receive an email this Friday with a unique code which will be needed to book on the 13th (and until the general on-sale). The general on-sale will be Wednesday 15th at 10a EDT.
We are truly excited to take Island Exodus to a brand new resort. Its always been a very special adventure and we welcome the opportunity to do it in a newer, nicer place. We understand that many of you (both those returning guests as well as first timers) might have questions regarding various aspects of the experience, and we want to answer them. This Friday July 10th from 1-2p EDT, there will be a Facebook Q&A on Gov't Mule's page. Reps from Island Gigs and Gov't Mule's management will be responding to your questions.
The Jewel Paradise Cove is an ALL INCLUSIVE resort meaning that all meals (in one of the resort's 6 restaurants) and beverages (including all liquor, beer, wine, frozen drinks, champagne, etc), as well asa variety of activities and water sports including scuba diving for those certified are all included in the cost of your package, as is airport to resort ground transportation.
- 4 Nights at the all-inclusive Jewel Paradise Cove
- 3 Full 2-Set GOV'T MULE shows
- 1 WARREN HAYNES Solo show
- JOHN SCOFIELD joining GM as Special Guest on 2 nights
- 3 JACKIE GREENE BAND shows (1 Opening Set, 1 Extended Night Show & 1 Daytime Set)
- Special Guests RON HOLLOWAY & ALECIA CHAKOUR
- Artist Poster Signing with Gov't Mule and Special Guest artists
- Additional Activities including MUSAXICAL CHAIRS w/ RON HOLLOWAY
- All Meals are included from 6 Restaurants on the Resort.
- Unlimited Premium Drinks at 6 Bars (including 2 Swim-Up Bars)
- Special Late-Night Post-Show Barbecue and Bonfire each night
- Complimentary Greens Fees at the 18 Hole Championship Runaway Bay Golf Club
- Complimentary Resort-wide WiFi
- Fitness center with myriad of Classes
- Enhanced Water Sports Activities Center featuring Scuba Diving, Sunset Cruises, Glass
- Bottom Boat Tours, Reef Snorkeling Excursions, Hobie Cat and Non-Motorized Water Sports
Prices are per-person based on single or double including 4 nights accommodations, all meals, drinks, water sports, concerts and all taxes & gratuities. Prices do NOT include airfare and optional side excursions.
|ROOM TYPE||Per Person Rate Double||Per Person Rate Single|
- Initial deposit of $500 per person based on double occupancy or $1,000 per person based on single occupancy due when making reservation
- Second deposit of $500 per person based on double occupancy or $1,000 per person based on single occupancy due by September 1, 2015
- Final payment due October 1, 2015
- Monthly payments are available. Make initial deposit payment and then you will be charged each month up until final payment due date
- Cancellations received prior to September 1, 2015 a full refund LESS $500 non-refundable deposit per person based on double occupancy or $1000 based on single occupancy.
- Cancellations received after September 1, 2015 there will be no refund. If this were to occur, you may try to resell your room yourself, up until October 1st, in which case the new guests will be charged a $100 per person change fee
- IF you choose to resell your room yourself (between Oct 1, 2015 and Dec 1, 2015 ) you will have to make the total money transaction between you and the new party. There WILL be a $100 administrative fee assessed to change the names on the reservation. The one time fee must be paid by new parties credit card, and must be done no later than 12/1//2015.
- ABSOLUTLY NO CHANGES OF ANY KIND CAN BE MADE TO A RESERVATION AFTER DECEMBER 1, 2015.