SPECIAL GUESTS ANNOUNCED!
We're thrilled to have JJ Grey, The London Souls and Bill Evans joining us down in Jamaica this coming January.
JJ Grey, someone we've had on our Island Exodus wishlist for years, will be performing a solo set and also sit in with The Mule. The London Souls, an incredible young rock band who will also be opening some shows this Fall, will open 2 of the nights and play an additional extended set. And last but definitely not least, long-time friend and collaborator Bill Evans will be joining us as a Special Guest.
There are still some rooms available, but don't wait any longer. You can reserve your room online HERE or call 888-423-7738. April 23rd, 2013
ISLAND EXODUS V IS ANNOUNCED!
Even as winter fades into Spring and Summer, we're daydreaming of returning Jamaica and thrilled to announce the Fifth Annual edition of GOV'T MULE'S ISLAND EXODUS.
From January 15-19, spend 5 days (4 nights) in a tropical paradise, enjoying the sun and ocean during the day and Gov't Mule/Warren Haynes and very special guests performing at night right on the beach, all at beautiful All-Inclusive Grand Lido Resort. Like all previous years, we'll be bringing down some musical friends who we'll announce shortly.
We will be accepting reservations starting Monday April 29th at Noon Eastern right here through IslandExodus.com
January 15th-19th, 2014
Grand Lido Resort
Even as winter fades into Spring and Summer, we're daydreaming of returning Jamaica and thrilled to announce the Fifth Annual edition of GOV'T MULE'S ISLAND EXODUS. From January 15-19, spend 5 days (4 nights) in a tropical paradise, enjoying the sun and ocean during the day and Gov't Mule/Warren Haynes and very special guests performing at night right on the beach, all at beautiful All-Inclusive Grand Lido Resort. Like all previous years, we'll be bringing down some musical friends who we'll announce shortly.
We will be accepting reservations NOW by clicking HERE or calling 888-423-7738.
Grand Lido is an ALL INCLUSIVE resort meaning that all meals (in one of the resort's 6 restaurants) and beverages (including all liquor, beer, wine, frozen drinks, champagne, etc), as well as non-motorized water sports and scuba diving are all included in the cost of your package, as is airport to resort ground transportation.
- 4 Nights at the 5-Star Grand Lido Resort & Spa
- 3 GOV'T MULE shows
- 1 WARREN HAYNES SOLO show
- 1 JJ GREY SOLO show along with sit ins with Gov't Mule
- 3 LONDON SOULS shows (2 Opening Sets & 1 Extended Show)
- Special Guest BILL EVANS
- Artist Poster Signing with Gov't Mule and Special Guest artists
- Additional Activities to be announced shortly
An ALL-INCLUSIVE vacation experience.
- All meals are included from 6 Restaurants on the resort, including native Jamaican Japanese, French, and Italian cuisines.
- Unlimited Beverages Included - Liquor, Beer, Wine Champagne, Frozen Island specialties etc
- Special Late-Night Post-Show barbeque and bonfire
- Non-Motorized water-sports plus scuba diving at no additional cost. For divers, this is a huge amenity and savings.
- Yoga, Tennis and other activities
- Complete fitness center with state-of-the-art equipment including stationary bicycles, stairclimber, treadmill, Nautilus-style equipment, complete weight room, rower and more.
Please note all access to Breezes, the concerts and all activities limited exclusively to Island Exodus attendees. No separate concert admissions will be offered or available and anyone showing up to the resort without having purchased an Island Exodus package will be turned away. The only way to be a part of this special event is through making reservations through Gov't Mule & Island Gigs.
Prices are per-person based on single or double including 4 nights accommodations, all meals, drinks, water sports, concerts and all taxes & gratuities. Prices do NOT include airfare and optional side excursions.
|Deluxe Junior Suite Garden||$1899||$3798|
|Deluxe Junior Ocean View||$1999||$3998|
|Deluxe Junior Oceanfront||$2099||$4198|
|Deluxe One Bedroom Oceanfront Suite||$2399||$4798|
|Deluxe One Bedroom Jacuzzi Oceanfront Suite||$2499||$4998|
|Deluxe Penthouse Suite||$2999||$5998|
|ROOM TYPE||Per Person Rate Double||Per Person Rate Single|
|Deluxe Junior Suite Garden||$249||$374|
|Deluxe Junior Suite Ocean View||$267||$418|
|Deluxe Junior Suite Oceanfront||$284||$462|
|Deluxe One Bedroom Oceanfront Suite||$368||$552|
|Deluxe One Bedroom Jucuzzi Oceanfront Suite||$407||$611|
|Deluxe Penthouse Suite||$425||$675|
- Initial deposit of $500 per person based on a double room or $1000 per person based on a single room when reserving your room
- Second deposit of $500 per person based on a double room or $1000 per person based on a single room July 1, 2013
- Balance due by October 1, 2013
- Adding extra days must be requested prior to December 15, 2013, subject to availability. Adding days after December 15, 2013 will result in an additional $50 per change fee.
- Deducting extra days already chosen must be completed by December 15, 2013 (NO refund will be available after December 15, 2013) ¬ NO EXCEPTIONS
- Airline information must be received no later than December 15, 2013
- If your roommate's name is "TBA" we must receive their name no later December 15, 2013. A $50 penalty will be assessed to add name after December 15, 2013.
- Prior to July 1, 2013 - Cancellations received prior to July 1, a full refund less $500 non-refundable deposit per person based on double occupancy or $1000 non-refundable deposit per person based on single occupancy.
- Between July 1, 2013 and October 1, 2013 - Cancellations received between July 1 and October 1, 2013, a full refund less $1000 non-refundable deposit per person based on double occupancy or $2000 non-refundable deposit per person based on single occupancy.
- Cancellations received after October 1, 2013 will NOT be refunded.
- ANY changes made to your reservation including names or dates after December 15, 2013 WILL result in a $50 administration fee per change.
- IF we are sold out prior to December 15, 2013 and you cancel your reservation, IF we have waiting list we will try to resell your room. IF we are able to resell the room you will only be charged a $500 penalty. No other refund is available
- IF you choose to resell your room yourself (between October 1, 2013 and December 15, 2013) you will have to make the total money transaction between you and the new party. There WILL be a $100 administrative fee assessed to change the names on the reservation one time, fee must be paid by new parties credit card, and must be done no later than December 15, 2013.
- ABSOLUTLY NO CHANGES CAN BE MADE TO A RESERVATION AFTER December 15, 2013.
We are proud to once again work with Gov't Mule and Hard Head Management to present Island Exodus IV. The experience of the event is unparalleled. You get to see and hear your favorite band up close and personal in one of the most unique venues in the Caribbean: Negril, Jamaica. Grand Lido Negril is the flagship of the Breezes fleet of Super-Inclusive resorts and commands an impressive stretch of Negril's breathtaking beach.
During the daytime the unbelievable beach invites lovers of water sports to windsurf, scuba dive, sail a sunfish or simply do nothing at all! At night you'll watch Gov't Mule perform right on the beach, under the stars and moonlight. You will also be able to whet your appetite in one of the 6 classic restaurants offering French, Italian, Jamaican cuisine, continental menus, plus breakfast and luncheon buffets galore. From great live music and top shelf booze to all the meals, snacks, watersports, it will be a concert you'll never forget!
At Island Gigs, we live by the mentality, "No Shirt, No Shoes, No Problem!" In 1987, we brought our first travelers to Negril. Back then, it was a sleepy fishing village and it's never been the same since. Now one the hottest destinations in the Caribbean, the seven-mile beach offers laid back charm for people looking to escape the hustle and bustle of everyday life. Uncover Negril's best kept secret, five miles of winding coral cliffs. Spend a free day cliff-diving, snorkeling and exploring underground caves at places like Rick's Cafe and The Rock House. Then, be ready for one of the most impressive sunsets you've experienced as you kick back with a Jamaican rum punch and watch the sky turn pink before it falls dark. The magic of Negril is that it still keeps its laid back charm after all these years.